Vehicle License #/ Make/Model
Number of Tables Needed
Description of Merchandise
AGREEMENT & SIGNATURE
The undersigned by signing acknowledges that the rules and release on the reverse side have been care- fully read and understood and by signing agrees to abide by these terms.
Confirmation Date Received
RUINS DECOR AND DESIGN STUDIO
108 CHURCH STREET, ROSEVILLE, CA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS/ARTISAN MARKET RULES
The following terms and conditions define the agreement between you as the VENDOR and RUINS.Participating in the show is contingent on agreeing to, as well as adhering to, these rules.
1. LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS: All pertinent fire codes, laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention and public safety shall be strictly obeyed. The VENDOR agrees to keep all merchandise, chairs and other equipment within the marked boundaries of the booth. (10’X10’)
2. CONTENT OF BOOTH: Market Management reserves the right to approve the contents and character of all exhibits and reserves the right to prohibit or expel any merchandise that is out of keeping with the character of the show. Adult items, or items not intended for family viewing are prohibited.
3. RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: The request to reserve vendors space constitutes an express contractual agreement between myself and RUINS and it is understood and agreed that by signing this agreement I fully and finally release and hold harmless both RUINS, its agents, and employees, and the Landlord of the venue, and its agents and employees from any and all liability for all claims of every nature and kind whatsoever, including death, personal injury, loss, theft, or damages to personal property, whether or not caused RUINS or Landlordʼs own negligence or the negligence of their agents and employees.
4. PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: Payment for table/space rent will be due upon application acceptance. Vendors are encouraged to pay in person at
108 Church street
or via the online link at
. Vendors are required to give 7 day advance notice of cancellation for the market. We will make every effort to fill your tables. If a vendor is unable to give 7 day advance notice of absence, they may be responsible for payment of the table rent.
5. SHOW HOURS: Early admission buyers are allowed during set up times. General Admission Show Hours are
between 9 am and 330 pm on Sunday
. Vendors are not allowed to begin packing or to bring in dollies or hand trucks until 330 pm. Vendors may be allowed to leave early due to special circumstances with Management approval.
6. PARKING: Vendors may load and unload in handicapped areas and by doors during set up hours and when the flea market is closed. After unloading vendors must park in designated parking spaces. That means between lines of officially laid out parking spaces. Vendors may use Handicapped spaces if they have official handicapped hang tag. Failure to park in a laid out parking space may lead to the towing of the vehicle.
7. BOOTH SHARING: Subletting or donation of space partially or in its entirety is not permissible without the consent of Show Management.
We Would Love to meet you!